Inscrit le: 10 Fév 2018
Moyenne de points: 1,00
|Posté le: 07/11/2018, 10:20 Sujet du message: Darian Thompson Giants Jersey
|It has been said time and time again Wayne Gallman Big and Tall Jersey , but it bears repeating: regular self-pleasuring is a great part of excellent male organ care, and thus should be enjoyed by men as often as they might like. As with all other issues concerning overall health, men should try to understand as much about self-pleasuring as possible. The more knowledge a man has, the more informed decisions he can make.
From very important member health points to fun trivia to share with the buddies over a cold beer, a little knowledge can go a long way. Here are some interesting points a man should know about self-fondling and member health.
1. Not everybody does it. Though it sounds crazy Davis Webb Big and Tall Jersey , only 57% of men fondle themselves on a regular basis. That means a whopping 43% aren’t getting off nearly as often as they deserve! For some men, it’s actually good news, as it means they are getting too much sensual activity from their partner to bother with taking things into their own hands. But for others, it’s a lack of desire or disinterest in the act, both of which might point to an underlying problem.
2. It might hurt sensual activity. Though self-pleasuring is perfectly fine for some men Dalvin Tomlinson Big and Tall Jersey , there are those out there who like things “just so” – and that means they enjoy self-gratifying in the same way, each and every time. This means they have the pressure, speed and even the fantasies in their head down to an art. But that can be very bad when they are with a partner, as they are so accustomed to having things their way that they can’t get off when trying to do so with someone else. That’s why it pays to switch it up and stay creative with solo play!
3. The happier a man is, the less he cares about self-pleasuring. This is another strange finding Evan Engram Big and Tall Jersey , as it seems a happy man might want to engage in solo play even more. However, science had discovered that the happier a man is, the less emphasis he puts on self-play. One theory is that self-pleasuring leads to a release of ‘feel good’ hormones – but if a man is already feeling just fine, he doesn’t get as much of a rush from those hormones as he would otherwise.
4. Men often fracture their own male organ. Many men have the fear of thrusting too hard at the wrong spot, hitting their partner’s pelvic bone and fracturing their member. But what men don’t know is that a whopping 60% of fractures actually occur during self-pleasuring. This might happen when a man gets too excited Landon Collins Giants Jersey , and thus gets too rough with himself while doing the solo deed. It’s a good idea to take a deep breath and slow down a bit.
5. Not all seed is created equal. Ever notice that the seed ejected during self-pleasuring is different than the seed that appears at the end of the sensual act with a partner? That’s because it is different. During coupling, the man’s prostate is fully involved, leading to more sperm. During self-play, less sperm are released. The consistency might be slightly different, too.
6. Can’t get a self-pleasuring boner? A man who has trouble getting it up and keeping it there during self-fondling might have some underlying issues. Though this might happen if a man is stressed or worried Ereck Flowers Giants Jersey , consistent issues can mean problems with the heart. If the spirit is willing but the body’s not into it, it might be time to see the doctor.
No matter how he gets off, a man should make sure to use a good manhood health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to keep the skin smooth and supple. In fact, applying a strong blend of nutrients and vitamins every day can help ensure the best member health possible Darian Thompson Giants Jersey , which can lead to better self-pleasuring. Look for a crème that contains Shea butter for a better hydrating boost.
BENXI, China, March 11 (Xinhua) -- Guard Lester Hudson had game-high 29 points to lift Liaoning to 103-89 win over Sichuan in the Chinese Basketball Association league (CBA) finals opener here on Friday.
It was a close game at the first quarter when last season's runner-up Liaoning was 19-22 down at home. Meng Da proved the ability of local player by contributing quarter-high eight points to Sichuan.
Liaoning responded with a 11-3 streak in the early second quarter with Hudson's three-pointer and the following free-throw. The hosts gradually built a 12-point margin before
Sichuan cut the deficit down to only two points with Zhang Chunjun's three pointer before the fourth quarter.
The last quarter opened with three three-pointers from Hudson and Chinese national team point guard Guo Ailun. Liaoning gradually expended the advantage to 18 points at most.
Five Sichuan players reached double figures. Mike Harris topped the team with 25 points and 11 rebounds. Hamed Haddadi and Justin Dentmon respectively had 20 and 11 points.
Three foreign players combined only 56 points compared with their average 75.8 points performance per game before. And Meng Da and Zhang Chunjun contributed 13 and 16 points for Sichuan.
"The foreign players' performance is not the only reason we can make it to the finals," said Sichuan coach Yang Xuezeng. "We also need local players such as Meng Da and Zhang Chunjun."
"Defense and rebound, that's the key to our victory Sterling Shepard Giants Jersey ," commented Guo Shiqiang, coach of Liaoning. "We know Sichuan could score 115.4 points every match, which is the highest in CBA, so we did well in defense and rebound to reduce their points to only 89 tonight."
Li Xiaoxu had double-double of 12 points and 12 bounds for Liaoning. Shavlik Randolph, Guo Ailun and Han Dejun respectively scored 19 Eli Apple Giants Jersey , 16 and 11 points.
Liaoning scored 10 three-pointers from their 28 attempts while Sichuan only had eight out of 31.
Game 2 of the best-of-seven .